Janet Collection 100% Natural Virgin Unprocessed Remy Human Hair BRAZILIAN NATURAL AFRO JERRY 18"~20"
- 100% Natural Virgin Remy Human Hair
- Unprocessed Natural Hair
- 3.8 Oz(108g)
- It's the hair to DYE for : Natural Hair / Chemical Free / Tangle Free / Long Lasting
An advantage of 100% human hair is that you can style it like you nomally would your own hair. You can curl with a curling iron, straighten with a flat iron and style it any way you want.
- Dyeing / Bleaching : Recommended to consult hair professional. Especially when bleaching is necessary to dye to make light, vibrant, and colorful color.
- Shampoo / Conditioner : Wash and condition your hair with a rich moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. We recommend using moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for normal to dry hair. Brush and detangle hair before applying shampoo. When washing and conditioning your Remy hair, do not tussle or pile the hair on top of your head-this creates tangles. instead gently shampoo and condition the hair rubbing in one direction only. Rinse thoroughtly to prevent product build-up which can lead tangling.
- Deep Condition : To keep your hair in tiptop shape, use a simple deep conditioner or hot oil treatment in your hair about once every two weeks. More or less, depending on what products, chemicals or styling methods you apply to your hair. What is the difference between towel drying or using a paper towel or cotton t-shirt? Towels are too heavy and absorbent for a gentle fabric such as hair. They cause friction and tend to leave knots in the hair. A paper towel or t-shirt will provide a flatter and smoother surface, absorbing just enough water to allow the styling products to set the curls and keep them intact. We recommend using a paper towel.